From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:22:42 -0400
It has taken the ferrets forever to decide on a new t-shirt for the web
site. The vet bills continue to grow, the ferrets bellies to do and of
course there are never enough treats to satisfy them. lol

So many images to choose from on Deva's CD that if you had the money
your could choose a monthly t-shirt to be sold. As we all know, not
many Shelters can afford to do that, nor purchase a large quantity of
shirts to be able to compete with shirts being sold at a lesser amount.
The time may come when a few shelters can get together to order a
larger quantity and split the order so that a lesser selling price can
be offered.

Our web site is www.ferrettower.com
and once there, just click on T-Shirts in the left hand column to take
a look at the new t-shirt "Talk To The Paw" - something the ferrets
seem to use often, and one that many of we ferret owners feel the need
to use also. lol

The ferrets have been working very hard helping mom and dad get ready
to do the Buckeye Bash in Columbus OH on August 28th. This show has
been a great venue to assist in sales so that the ferrets know that
they usually benefit from the show proceeds.

Without our web site, word of mouth, ebay and fantastic Ferret Shows, I
know that our shelter ferrets benefit immensely in many different
needs.

So if you get a chance, check the T-Shirt out at: www.ferrettower.com
the shelter ferrets feel that they have made a good choice and hope
that they will need the mailing envelopes that they just purchased.

Cindy & The Ferret Villa Shelter ferrets