From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:33:30 -0400
I agree with Lynn's post about Brandi and her ferret she is giving away.
In my opinion, some people just can't hack it, and we shouldn't criticize
them - whether it be a beloved cat, dog, ferret, or horse.  She is being
smart by mentioning it on the FML, rather than selling it in the
newspaper or ebay, or putting it on her front lawn with a "free" sign on
the cage.  Whether she loves him or not, she feels that it is smart to
give him to a better home.  Maybe Brandi is made to have a smaller pet,
that stays caged.  She never said she hates pets or will never have one
again.  I just think we are all to quick to respond to people sometimes
and we aren't as open to their point of view.  We don't know her, we
don't know her life, all we know is what she so bravely posted.

Jen in PA   =20