From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:35:45 -0500
Thanks to generous donations from many of you, Support Our Shelters has
been able to send $3,500 to vets and people who are caring for the Utah
ferrets.  This does not count the supplies and donations which have gone
directly to the shelters or their vets.  Thank you for pulling together
once again to help a large group of ferrets in distress.

As you could see in my post on Saturday 3 November (Issue 3590), there
are still medical needs and vet bills to be met for the ferrets.  Also,
we have not begun to reimburse Linda and Troy Lynn for the thousands they
spent to transport the ferrets to several states across the country.

Please consider giving to help the shelters which are sacrificing their
time, energy and resources to rehabilitate and restore these precious
creatures to being the happy, affectionate fur kids they are meant to be.

You can give directly to the shelters or their vets at the addresses I
listed on Saturday, or you can donate through Support Our Shelters by
sending a check to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
1236 Belfield Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

Or you can donate through SOS by PayPal.com using our email address

Thank you so much for your help so far!
Judith, Georgia, Ela, Sharon and Alice