From:
Jeanne Carley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 01:11:05 -0400
Hello FMLers,

I forgot to mention that I also need to update the "get involved" sidebar in
the upcoming article.  If you are involved in any kind of policy change on
ferrets that will improve the lives of these wonderful pets, please let me
know so I can add your name, address, and telephone number.  This is how the
word gets spread and you might get some help from someone in your area that
realizes there is an effort underway to legalize their pet, or to protect it
from the rabid health department.

This isn't a lising for clubs and shelters though.  Its for folks actively
involved in policy change.  I believe there is a list for clubs and shelters
somewher in the magazine but I'm not sure.

Anyway, if you're looking for help in your efforts to protect ferrets, this
can be a good way to let others know.  Please e-mail me with your name, tel.
and address, as well as the project you are working on.

Thanks,

Jeanne Carley