From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 16:44:02 -0700
There are two ferrets in need of homes at Lollypop Farm. I wrote of
Squirt last week. She remains at the shelter. She was found wandering
the streets of Rochester, taken to AC and then transferred to LP. She
is a little sable and had hair loss at the time of pick-up.

Crash is a two year old female ferret surrendered by her male owner.
She lived with a variety of pets, but I do not know if they interacted.
She appears to be a bright-eyed Panda in the pics provided on the their
site. She weighed in a 1.25 pounds. She loves to be in laps and is
quite playful. She received a cursory check-up, rabies shot and and
has been treated with Advantage.

Her pics can be seen at this site.
<http://www.lollypop.org/site/c.clKUI9OQIoJcH/b.7792273/k.8CFC/Adoptable_Animals.htm>
as can Squirt's.

These ferrets are separate rescues and have not been placed together to
my knowledge.

Their fee is $50.00 for a single ferret. Two ferrets for $50 is often a
special to get them into homes. You also get a free vet exam if you use
the vets on their list in the packets.

If I can be of further help, please feel to call. Lollypop Farm is a
large, private Humane Society serving The Greater Rochester, NY area.
The main facility is located in Fairport, NY at 99 Victor Road.

Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3