From:
Sandy Gammage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2010 07:01:16 -0600
I am offering a shipping special (purchases over $100 or custom orders
over $150) at Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding from now until July 31,
2010. It's a great time to try some of our PREMIUM bedding.

Buy $100 or more from the "Items For Sale" page and get FREE shipping
by FedEx Ground to the contiguous US states. You may either buy the
items from the website and I will refund the shipping to you on
qualified combined purchases or email me at [log in to unmask]
or [log in to unmask] and I will send you an invoice for the
items you wish to purchase. There are several adorable sets available
for purchase.

I am also offering FREE Fed Ex Ground shipping to the contiguous US
states on any custom orders totaling $150 or more . The orders must be
placed before July 31st to qualify for this special. The website has
the fabrics available and details about each piece. There are also
discounts on large orders of custom bedding (details on the website).

I use premium quality fabrics and threads to construct this durable
large sized bedding. Please take a look at it here:
http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com

Thanks for looking!

Sandy Gammage
Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding