From:
Donna Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:05:48 GMT
I have been on search engines for the last hour looking for some 24 hour
number or person online to ask a question.  Miss Baby has a seriously
stopped up nose!  I was here online and across the room I heard that noise
that cats make when they are about to puke.  I looked.  No cat in sight.
(I have two(cats))I hear it again.  Its Miss Baby.  I wake her up and her
nose is stopped up bad.  she is sneezing and sounds like she has a terrible
sinus problem to me.  I'm no vet.  We have no money.  I still owe the vet
$125 for Miss Baby's ferret friend that died of depression two days after
our vet visit.  Right now we are being forced to move from our house of two
and a half years in two weeks.  We have no place to go, no money, and an
unreliable mode of transportation.  What do I do when one of My children
gets sick like this in the middle of the night and we are in the worst
situation of our lives?  Please help!  What do I do?  Is Miss Baby going
to be O.K.?

Donna and Chris
Jeffery(cat)
Jack(kitten)
Miss Babby(with the sniffle sneezes!!!!!)