From:
TwoSpooky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 11:55:11 -0500
>According to the artical,the Matriachs aren't Suposed to Stand aside for
>any other Personalities,but Guess What?  Our Little Princess Rules the
>ferret room!  All fuzzies bow to the Little Princess,and none has Ever
>tried to unseat her from her throne!

Funny you should mention this. <g>  I know this is mostly "just for fun,"
but I read that article with interest, too, and I agree with you about the
Princess.  We sure do have one -- Gabrielle -- and everyone knows it.  No
one crosses her; the girls are all lower on the pecking order, and the
boys just schlep along like boys do, doing whatever the girls say.  <bg>
Gabrielle knows she's even got me wrapped around her little paw, and she
*knows* just how cute she is.  <g> Our little Miss Thang sure rules the
roost.  :)

-Tasha