From:
Jenn Kovacsi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 19:49:19 +0000
Many of you may have heard the story, or (very, very unfortunately)
watched the video of the man who felt the need to punch and kill a
ferret (and many other ferrets and hamsters, apparently) to "relieve
frustration." From what I know, this man was arrested and faces up to a
year in prison or a $1,000 fine. That is bs--what a friggin slap on the
wrist. I can think of a million more appropriate punishments for that
horrible excuse for a human being. Does anyone know anywhere we can
complain, raise h**l, etc.? The video is still posted on youtube, and I
really can't see why this kind of thing is allowed to remain on there.
This is just eating me up inside.

--
Jennifer Kovacsi
and the excellent eight