From:
Davon Giampaolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 19:32:41 -0500
Hi, I am new to the ferret newsletter and needed to say how much I have
enjoyed it.  I am owned by three fuzzbutts.  Possum a beautiful butterscotch
with the best personality.  When it comes to giving us love and affection
she is a champ.  Then their is Dazey.  A gorgeous chocolate.  She will give
you lots of kisses just to get away from you so she can steal all the socks
in the world.  And last but not least is Figit, our newest baby.  Only nine
weeks old and a feisty little thing.  Looks like a bit of training will be
going on here.  The only problem we have is Possum.  She is reacting
violently to Figit.  Her tail fuzzes up and she lunges for the baby and
grabs hold and won't let go.  I do not understand this as she and Dazey have
always gotten along.  Both of them are two years old, but we had Possum
almost a year before we got Dazey at the shelter.  They took to each other
just fine.  I am hoping to get some advise on how to socialize these little
guys.

I am also hoping to get a few pen-friends so we can chat about our mutual
obsession-Ferrets!  So please E-Mail me and we will talk then.  Take care
and Happy Easter to all!  [log in to unmask]