From:
Pamela Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1993 08:13:51 -0400
First of all, is there a ferret FAQ?  I have received the FML FAQ, but it seems
that a list of general questions and answers could come in handy, too.

My good friend Pixxel has been a member of the family for a couple of months
now, and it's getting to be time to find her a companion who's better at
crawling under the bookcases than either of her two big-soft-unbitable pals.
Does anyone know of a pet ferret farm within about 6 hours of Rochester, NY
or Philadelphia (ie, most of NY and PA, parts of OH and MA...) that will let
us come choose one?  Pixxel came from a pet store and is wonderful, but it
might be nice to choose from more than two at a time.

And yes, I have a problem I'd like advice on, too.  Just recently, Pix has
begun digging at the carpeting at the base of a sliding closet door, scratching
it nearly to bits.  We tried opening the closet door so she could go in and
explore (after 'proofing it, of course), but since it's a sliding door there's
still a whole area she can't get under.  Any suggestions on how to stop this
habit before out landlord has a fit?  Bitter Apple hasn't done much.

- Pam, Bob, and Pixxel