Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:24:25 EST
I recieved a Christmas card from Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter in
Cleveland Ohio today. I was not expecting it. I just felt Such a warm glow
and sense of happiness. Goofy ,huh?  It will be my favorite card this
Christmas- aside from the one my darling mother picks out.  What a ferret
Christmas present it is to me.

Is it not amazing how the little things in life like a card or a thank you or
a ferret or helping others can make you feel the warm flowing fuzzies
inside??  I thank God for shelters like Ferrets Unlimited and for the
individuals who give up a "normal life"  to help the many helpless living
beings that are abandoned.  And Thank You Ferrets Unlimited- for not just a
lovely card- but for the Thought!

Lisette