From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:41:36 -0700
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the monthly meeting of the Ferret Club of Maine,
will be held this weekend.  We are going to be discussing the upcoming
Frolic in October, the crowded shelter and anything else that may pop up.

We will also have samples of Path Valley ferret food and snacks to pass
out, so come get your ferrets a treat.

What:       Ferret Club meeting
Where:     Borders Books by the Maine Mall (So. Portland)
When:      Saturday July 5th, 2003
Time:        5:00 until ??

We hope to see "old" faces there, and maybe some new ones.

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit ferret shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com or use Paypal