Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:03:34 -0800
Hi all

Things are kinda chaotic here.  My hooman is still having problems with
their puter.  It doesn't get da mail all da time.

A little guy came in today named Buster.  He waz met by Sammy, Buddy, and
Cassie.  I introduced everyone to everyone.  After all da greetings waz
over, they got down to da gossiping and talking.  They talked for a little
bit and then it waz off to da Gravy Gourmet to get a bite to eat.  They
must have been hungry cause they ate quite a bit.  Then they were off to
explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They said they were headed
over to da wrestling matches after dat to see if maybe Buster could enter
if he wanted.  He watched for some time before entering his first match.
He did real good and won da first one but lost da next.  He may be a
natural at it.  He said to send lots of luv and hugs and cuddles to hiz
daddy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to see if my hooman is making any progress.
Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee