From:
Win Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:30:13 EDT
Yes, they do mix.  I have been a Ham Radio person (W8WIN) for a number
of years and all 13 of our ferrets are resident in my radio shack.  The
ferrets are all very happy when I leave then all alone here.  I think they
get on the air and chat with other ferrets around the world.  I have yet to
catch them at it but sometimes I find the transceivers warm to the touch
and I haven't had them turned on.  I know there is planning afoot to
overthrow the dominant humans here.

On a more serious note, our group...Michigan Ferret Rescue and Adoption
Network is taking in unwanted and stray ferrets by the handful.  It's that
time of year again and time for vacation....soooo it is dump the ferrets
time.  We are located in South East Michigan, in the Detroit area.  If any
one is in the adoption mode, please get in touch with our shelters and give
one or two of these little ones a good and stable home.

Never met a ferret I didn't like or want to take home.

Win and the horde of 13 especially Katinka, the newbie