Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:49:56 -0700
Spent part of today posting the pictures that Suzy and Mike Wilson took
at the FBB yesterday. Of course we were very happy with the results of
the show as it seemed to be the best attended show in Columbus ever.
Thanks to everyone who came and look for yourself in the pictures. Also
that to everyone that stopped by our booth and had pictures taken by me
or my son Jason. An a special thanks to Jen Dyke who did a great job
working with the ferrets and setting up backgrounds.

Joe

Here is the link: http://www.fototime.com/inv/60FE37F20E0EC88

You can also go to
www.digitalbyjoeandsuzy.fototime.com