From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:10:53 -0700

All I said was:

>a) why is there a $5.00 fee per entry?  What is this covering?
>b) is this money going to a certain shelter?  If so, which one?
>c) why printed 5x7's?  Just about everyone deals with digital photos now
>   and a 5 x 7 blown up for a calendar is going to look pretty crappy -
>   instead you should specify digital pics with a high resolution.
>
>Just my two cents...
>
>Laura

Legitimate questions to ask - and others like Tammy are asking the same.

As someone who actually is fundraising herself for a shelter (and not the
evil beast you seem to make me out to be) and who doesn't take a penny
from the sales I wanted to find out where the money was going and why
you chose to use regular photos when most people use digital now.

Don't worry - I won't be entering the contest.  Not with dragons like you
watching the castle gate!!

Hugs,
Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com

PS: as such a pal to those running this contest maybe you should think
twice before you speak... er... type