From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 21:26:30 EST
I guess I'm going to have to get in on this business.My business is hoping
around shouting out ideas.

Monkey Business-a group of ferrets climbing onto a table to get a banana.

Serious Business-a group of ferrets planning an assault on the raisin
cupboard.

Mean Business-a group of ferrets that haven' t gotten their treats.

None of your Business-When it's not your ferrets that did it.

Get down to Business-When your group of ferrets are downstairs,and you
heard a loud noise.

A short story related to me by a member of the Air Force.Seems there was a
cadet at the academy that had a pet ferret,and rather than leave him at home
he took the ferret to the dorm.During inspection he would put the ferret in
the closet,and when asked what was in there he said " Books,sir."They have
a code about not lying,so he named his ferret Books.Loved your story Meg
C.Meghan and Dervish,welcome to the wonderful world of ferret embarassment,
ours not theirs.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL,Sandy & 3 ferret pumpkins