From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:03:40 -0700
I would like to do a little update to let everyone know how the swap is
going :)

Two more packages came in the mail today.  The first one is from Jessica
Montgomery.  It included a very adorable sleep sack with the cutest
flower patterns :)  Thank you Jessica :)

The second package was from Lynn Barker.  In it was a beautiful Hammock
that I know the shelter will absolutely LOVE.  And what pretty colors!!!
(I'm going to HAVE to try and make one of these!!)

So a total of $12 will be included with the goodie box for the shelter,
but hopefully that isn't all :)

There is still time to add to the box if you would like to donate a piece
of bedding to be included.  I will be MORE than happy to provide you with
an address :)  Also for every piece donated, I will match it with $3 :)

-Valerie, Noodles, & Jack

p.s.  Thank you to everyone that sent suggestions on Jack's de-poop
training Noodles.  I am going to try a different type litter box and
see how that works :)

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /