Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:59:38 EDT
I have a confession to make. I am greedy. Yup, greedy, greedy, greedy,
and I didn't even realize it until now.

Every so often our very own Kat Parson will ask for donations for SOS
raffles. And while its all for a very good charity, I have found that
it's very good for me too.

With my last donation to the SOS Fall raffle, I made a new friend in
Scotland (hi Claire ::waving:::). I love getting emails from her and
hearing about her ferrets and getting pictures of them. Today I
received pictures from her of her ferrets on the bed I donated. I
can't tell you how much fun it is to see them. My heart just melted.

So my recommendation is, next time Kat asks for SOS raffle donations,
jump in. You get way more than you give. And Claire, thank you for
being you!

Hugs,
Robin Jones
http://www.skweezeme.net