Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 13:26:03 -0700
Hi!

What items specifically? Give the urls to me.

Also if you can't find them on an English page, I can read a lot of
japanese, and can tell you how much they are, etc. and other details.

As far as ordering something from Japan, you can usually get the
Crescent Shop to order things for you, but it comes at a price. They
charge their own fee (a flat fee) for ordering the items for you,
and you pay shipping prices. http://www.crescent-shop.com/

Laryssa