Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:50:34 EDT
I just ordered over $250 worth of merchandise from the ferret store
yesterday.  I find their prices much less than the stores here.  They had
my name and address on file, though I have not ordered from them in months.
The supplies have always been what I ordered.  I keely dislike those sneeky
shipping and * costs tacked on after I have totalled everything.  It
depresses me.  The ferret store has no shipping or horrid * costs tacked
on after the total price is added up.

If one has a complaint about a person or business--PLEASE do not forget
to inform that particular business or person whenever it is possible.
Especially all of us-ferret lover to ferret lover.  There are too few of
us in the world to lose one another.

This may not always be easy to do.  This has always been hard for me to do
personally.  A situation just came up in which I had to do that.  Turned
out I was wrong, wrong, and wronger in what I was believing and thinking.
I brought it up within 24 hours.  The situation was discussed.  And the
problem was resolved.

Thank you Ferret Store for taking time out of your business day to discuss
the topics directly concerning your business that have been written up on
the FML.  Thank you for your help with the ferret community.  If anyone
from the store is reading this--or anyone who knows the store well---I
would be interested in hearing of some of the things they have done for
the ferret community.

Is this the store that was there for the Christmas ferrets, and donated so
very much for them?  (PLEASE Forgive me if I am mistaken here.)

Anyone out there ever helped by the Ferret Store?

Lisette