From:
Debra Thomason <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 14:38:45 -0500
Posted this last week.  I heard from the owner again and she did take the
ferret to the vet.  The vet feels there is nothing wrong with the ferret,
possibly just a little seasonal weight change.  Sandy is still looking for
just the right home if someone would like to contact her at the e-mail
addy below.
__________________

I received this message wanting to place a ferret.  I have given the owner
advice on getting the ferret evaluated by a vet (and recommended a vet)
which she says she will do this week.  If anyone is interested, she asks
that you please e-mail her directly at [log in to unmask]  She adds
to the note below:

"Her name is Annie, she is approx.  4 yrs old, and is very sweet.  I will
also include her cage that is like new.  It's a 3 story ferret cage, I
purchased at Petsmart, a very nice one.  Fully equipped with hammocks and
hanging tunnels."

Debra in Fort Worth