From:
Mike Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:10:49 -0400
I recently wrote an article on the above topic and have placed it on my
website.  Dr. Jerry Murray was kind enough to review it for accuracy and
add a few of his own pieces of information to the article.

The part that seems to be generating the most interest is the information
in the article about the availability of a new product called
"Ferretonin".  This is basically the mink melatonin inplant that some
people use with their ferrets.  The implant provides a 3-4 month time
release of melatonin and eliminates the need to give melatonin daily.
Ferretonin comes preloaded in an implant device (syringe) with needle,
for approximately $14.95.

I have no connection whatsoever with the company that sells this product.
You can see the article here...
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/melatonin.htm
and find out more about melatonin usage for the treatment of adrenal
disease and the phone number and website for Ferretonin.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-385-6750
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*