Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:16:39 -0700
Hello ferret lovers,

The previously posted deadline for the vote in The People's Choice was
April 5th and on that date The Ferret HotRodders were a clear winner.
But to my amazement, I found out today that the deadline has been
extended to this Saturday, April 10th at midnight PST and there is
another image that has moved up really fast and at this rate might well
overtake these two little racers. But I hate to give up without a fight
and believe that with all the ferret lovers out there, we can still
win.

Please help out by 1) voting if you haven't already and 2) forwarding
this link to friends, family and any ferret related e-mail list or web
site you might have. I think it would be fantastic PR and a real
statement to the country if two little ferret faces won.

Here is the link to vote:

http://facesphotocontest.com/bin/Rate?image_id=1009403978

Thanks in advance for your support for our favorite little furry ones.

Sincerely,
Jeanne Carley