From:
Flavia Calzecchi Onesti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 20:34:07 +0100
Hi all, I just stumbled into a recent movie which showed a cute ferret held
by an egyptian-like dressed girl, towards the end of the movie.  It was
'Mars attacks!'.

I also have something to ask: my ferret needs to be fixed, but here in my
hometown (actually in the whole region) there's only ONE vet who has
performed surgery on ferrets, and it was some years ago.  He's American.
The other vets I contacted told me 'Do you want to fix a WHAT???'.  So, the
question is, should I let the American vet do the task, or should I choose
not to fix my little Plegine?

Here in my hometown ferrets seem to be completely unknown, and d'you know
what was the question of my English teacher?  'How can you do that!  Ferrets
do suck BLOOD!!!'.  Well, you can imagine what others say.... When my
darling will be accustomed and comfortable with his home and parents,
wouldn't it be too stressful for him to be brought with me at school (just
once)?  I mean, for all the people wanting to touch him and see him and so
on...

Maybe I'm already starting to be a paraniod mommy <grin>....

Lots of greetings to all from
Flavia (aka Jade Eyes, the silly mommy)
Andrea (aka Pride, the even sillier daddy)
Pentothal ('Gimme FOOOOOOOD!)' the cat
Plegine ('Gimme that pear or I'll steal Pento's food!!' Noo, please don't
do that, or he will eat US!!)

Jade Eyes  ([log in to unmask])