From:
JMYSHARONA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 19:16:45 EDT
I had heard some time ago that PetLine had done another segment on ferrets.
I'm sure thanks are due to the FML members.  A few months ago Doug (one of
the hosts) had stated that ferrets were illegal in CA, bit and were known to
carry rabies.  The contents of this show were posted to the FML.  I'm sure
I'm not the only one here who contacted Discovery Channel, Animal Planet,
and PetLine.  Considering how quickly the directors brought a ferret
knowledgable person onto the show, I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence.  Anyone
who did contact the show, or it's director's; It would be a friendly gesture
to contact them again to let them know the effort was appreciated.  It's
always good to be as quick with praise as with criticism.

SP