From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 06:28:09 -0500
Ok, I I thought I got a bright idea on Sunday.  I was reading an article
in the Sunday newspaper about the air cleaners that you plug into that
look are similar to the size of a smoke detector.  So I went to K-mart
and purchased one.

Yesterday I plugged it into the outlet which is behind the ferret cage
in the ferret room.  I let Purdy girl, Dodger and Peepers out to play.
Dodger got on the left side of it and Peepers got on the right side of
it, and miss Purdy watched as they both boys pawed it until it was
unplugged from the wall.

You see I think they just love the musky smell just as it is they said
thanks but no thanks Mom.

Ada and Kerry Gibbs
Visit Weaselpal Hammocks and Sleepers below:
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html