Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:46:22 -0700
Hi all

I am taking a break from my guard duty cause I ate da bait.  Does dat make
me captured.

A little guy named Hoss-man came in today.  He waz met by Dancer and Eve.
They were happy to see someone from home and were very interested in what
waz going on there.  They talked for some time about da gossip and news.
Then it waz time for a small snack at da Fruit Bar.  Then it waz off to
explore and see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da
Ferretvite Festival where they were dancing and having a good time lapping
up ferrretvite.  They danced and partyed da night away.  After they closed
da place they headed over to Hammock Haven and had a nice long nap.  I gave
him your message and he said he would be right here waiting.  He also said
to send hiz luv and lots of hugs and cuddles.

I am going over to Dirt Mountain and enlarge my den a little.  My family
waz supposed to do it but is off somewhere.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee