From:
lisa zeffiro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 10:26:09 -0400
I have gone to a Petco in Middletown NY and have found terrible conditions
there.  At the moment there are 3 kits and 7 others that are over 2 months
old.  They are in the same conditions others have found at these stores.
They had one hammock and one toy.  At times there plastic home smells so
bad and there food is wet but there bedding gets mixed in.  I don't think
they know that the older ones can eat it hard.  I have to go there today
to buy more food and I will post my findings.