Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:52:13 EDT
Just a reminder that you our August 22nd Show is fast approaching. We
will be accepting entries the day of the show. Just remember to bring
your vaccination records as we do health check all ferrets before they
enter the show area. For more show information, you can email me at
[log in to unmask] or you can visit our website at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/august22ndshowpackett.htm

Also we will be doing something different and memorable for all
exhibitors.....A picture of you with your ferret will be printed
onto a placement certificate. We hope to see you all there.

And don't forget this isn't just a show, we are also having a cookout
and some fun events for the humans. So don't forget to bring all the
kids (human, husband, wife, ferret, etc).

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith