From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:19:10 -0600
Can anyone help me with a few problems I'm having with my babies and all
the stuff I've read I can't find anything.

1. I have a chewer, he chews all his blankets what can I do?
2. Are the fuzzies suppose to eat eggs and drink orange juice, he likes
   both?

I just want to say that ever since I got my two boys and girl I have lost
about 10 pounds they are running my weight off, they are really good for my
health also, I myself have a condition called fibromyalgia and it is very
painful but these fuzzies keep me so busy I hardly have time to think about
myself and for someone with fibro this is great so if you yourself have a
health problem maybe you should get a fuzzie= or two, three, or four.

Well thanks for listen'
Mike-Dad
Paula-Mom
Banditt, Lightning, and Lily-fuzzies
Doug, Bob and Nicole-children human kind lol