From:
Leeanne Pallazola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:11:57 EDT
Fuzzy Lovers in Colorado~

Our new canine adventures and pet sitting business has started!  Check
out our website at www.GoDogGoCo.com.  (It is still in progress).  We
own one ferret right now and are quite knowledgeable in administering
medication (throughout the day and night!) and mixing special meals.  We
do not board dogs or cats (in home sitting only) but, we do have a room
in our basement that is ferret friendly and full of ferret fun!  And, we
are full of ferret love.  We are located in Littleton and are willing to
pick up weasels within a reasonable radius, but you are more than welcome
to drop your carpet sharks off while you are away.  If we can help, give
us a call or email us.  We know all too well how hard it is to find a
knowledgeable, responsible and loving sitter for our fur kids who
understand their needs.

Thanks and love to all the fuzzies!
Leeanne
Go Dog Go!