From:
Toshia McKelheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 12:15:03 -0700
I have very recently joined this mail list and have been paying close
attention to all the remarks about Totally Ferret.  My two (Bruno and Tahoe)
have been eating Purina Ferret Chow all their lives, they also get bananas,
cheerios, fruit, veggies, etc.  I should mention Bruno is 4yrs and Tahoe is
2 1/2.

My question is this: Is Totally Ferret the best main course food to give
your ferrets?  I also like to give them a little variety so should I
alternate with Iams Kitten Food?  Any advise is appreciated.

Ciao!
Toshia, Tim, Bruno, Tahoe

Toshia M.M.
McKelheer                                       V-Mail: 206.637.3386
Oracle Consulting Services                      Fax:    206.688.8180
Northwest Region -
Seattle                                 [log in to unmask]

        **With hope there is power.  Our eyes are opened and visions
          become realities**

The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent
those of the Oracle Corporation.