From:
Denise Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:34:09 -0700
A com-pletely unrelated list that I am on just shared this link..

http://www.canoe.ca/CNEWSWeirdNews0206/01_pets-sun.html

It's about a collector in Kanata Ottowa.  While there were only 2 ferrets
at the residense, I'm not sure if any of us might have other "critters"
that we care about.  All I have seen on this is what is in the article.
This is all I know, or have.  But 259 exotic animals were taken out of
her townhouse.  Condition of them was listed as fair-good.  Just thought
I'd share.

Dooks and dances,
Denise

=====