Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 29 May 1994 12:40:20 -0400
     Hi everyone...this is Norma-ann. i am just hanging out in the apt. today
with my 3 fuzzies...wishing i was in Ottawa! Ross and i really wanted to go to
the Frolic in Ottawa, but his brother is graduating from University this
weekend so he, and his car, have made the long trek to Thunder Bay and i am
stuck here. i must admit that i was kinda' hoping it would rain today so that
the date would be changed and we could still go (how selfish, eh?).
     Anyway...i just thought i would write in to let all you ferret-folks who
made it to our nation's cap. that i am thinking of you and i hope you will fill
me in on all the details of how it went when you get back. Oh...and, it may be
a little early for this question but, when is the next one?! i am just dieing
to show off my beautiful babies!
     All for now,
     Norma-ann and Molly Mae and Gerty and Beckett (stuck at home and jealous).