From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:14:00 -0500
Hi -

This morning (Friday),I was reading an article in "USA Today" about "10
places for monstrous encounters".  The article included Bigfoot in CA,
Jersey Devil in NJ, etc.  The article ended with "Your House":

"Gremlins live in almost every appliance and exist to annoy - stealing car
keys and hiding glesses - but usually are not malicious.  If you dicover a
gremlin, try to live with it.  If you try to get rid of it, it will bring
its buddys over and you will have no hope."

Does that sound like a description of our small fuzzbutts?  I suspect the
two work as a team!!!!

Also, earlier in the week from the same newspaper was an article "Monkeys
Shine at Fundamental Number Skills" with a line which reads:

"Previous studies have shown some evidence of a number sense among ..
ferrets ..."

does that explain "ferret math"??? <smile>

Nan and SuperSnooper (plus some Gremlins!!)