From:
Laura Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:47:31 -0700
TriFL of Raleigh-Durham, NC (www.TriFL.org) and Ferret Guardian Rescue
Haven (www.FGRH.org) are hosting a yard sale.

 Date:     Saturday, Sept 27th
 Time:     8am-2pm
 Location: Raleigh, NC

We need donations and volunteers in the triangle area to collect
donations at central locations. Also, volunteers are needed to
price/tag items on Friday, September 26th at the yard sale address:
2701 Layden St, Raleigh, NC. 27603; off I-440 and Wilmington St.
(south of downtown Raleigh).

Please rummage through your re-gifting items, forward this post to
your friends, co-workers, and family to help us have a great fundraiser
to benefit the animals in need. Also, please contact me if you are
available to donate, pre-event volunteer, or help with the day's event.

Drop off locations are needed (N. Raleigh/Wake Forest,
Durham/Morrisville, Apex/Cary). We have these available locations
now and more are needed by the Fri, Septemeber 26th deadline:

 Laura:  S. Raleigh - 2713 Newbold St. Raleigh, NC 27603
 Robin:  S. Raleigh and/or N. Raleigh -
 Cindy:  Clayton/Johnston County
 Ashley: Wendell/Zeblon
 Shari:  E. Raleigh - [log in to unmask]