From:
Michael Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 19:09:28 -0700
Either your ferret wants to drag the kitty away and put him with the rest
of her toys and treasures, or just wants to play.  Either way, eventually
the kitten will decide he's had quite enough and then ferret will discover
that the kitty has claws.

Once in a while my big ferret will chase my 13 lb cat around the apartment
trying to attack/bite him, even succeeding.  My smaller ferret and the cat
pretty much stay away from each other -- both all too aware of the weapons
of the other.  The cat will take a few swipes at the ferrets crawling under
covers or inside tubes as cats will do, but the worst that ever seems to
happen is the cat getting bit on the butt and shrieking.  :-)

ML