From:
Yvonnethe tech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 18:44:21 EDT
I know "Big" is at the symposium in Georgia and since I was unable to go
could a ques.be asked of Dr. Williams?  Is there any more information on
the "Mystery Illness"?  I know he was examining the specimens from a
ferret that died of it.  I have one named Clara who has had it since July
and still hanging in there but could use some further information on this
sickness.  Any new info would help.  Thank you.

Yvonne (Fuzztek)

[Moderator's note: Hi Yvonne.  Dr. Williams was only here for one day.  I
think it might make more sense to post your query on the FHL.  I did hear
him mention he'd be on another trip next week, so his time on the FHL may
be limited for a while but his posts would likely appear there, not here.

Dr. Murray did mention running across some oddly similar liver disease
cases... it's not clear if that is a new "mystery" killer -- best to ask
over at the FHL, really.  BIG]