Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 10:08:58 -0400
Hi all,

It seems to be time to come down off of my lurking post for a comment or
two.  It seems that once again the Marshall Farms arguement is flying full
strength and I would just like to add my two cents on the subject.  Out of
the fuzzies I've owned I've only ever had a single MF ferret.  Percival, is
the largest ferret I have ever owned.  He is bigger than all the others I've
had.  His temperament is excellent and he is a happy, well adjusted boy.
Not all MF ferrets are problems of some kind.  I quite pleased with Percival
(though I can't say I've had any "bad" ferrets, though Loki did die at about
4.5 years).

Just wanted to add a decent MF story to the list...;)

Fuzzy dooks to all!
Butch
Cricket, Zoe, Percival and Illyana

[Moderator's note: Pretty detailed marshall Farms discussions took place
pretty recently, so I *will* be ending this round off early if it becomes
obvious that it's taken on a life of its own :-)  BIG]