From:
"Larry C. Lyons" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 16:30:31 -0400
While I posted this to another small ferret oriented list, I thought this
should be shared.  Given the number of sad stories on this list, I thought
people might like to hear a happy one:

I've been corresponding with a person from a programming list who was
very interested in ferrets, especially after he saw our ferretcam
(http://www.ferretnoir.com).  I've been pointing him to the
ferretcentral.org faq etc and other information sources regarding ferrets.
Well I get this note this morning from him and just had to share it:

Larry,
I found 2 that are a year old I am picking them up Saturday.  The people
I am getting them from Have given them there shots for this year and have
given so much info about how to care and keep them happy.  The 2 I am
getting were dumped in a trash can.  He says they are very loving, but do
not like to be alone so I need to take the 2 so they have company.  I went
to see them the female came up and started licking my cheek.  I think this
is a start of a great friendship.  I found a 24 vet and a regular vet
because the 24hr vet is really expensive, but they are there if I need
them..  The female's name is Wendy and The boys name is Casper..  I
thought that was great.  I think I am going to be very happy with them..

Steve.
--

That's a great way to end a morning.

larry