Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 11:26:12 -0400
I don't agree with everything Zen says but their post yesterday concerning
a breeder posing as a shelter and offering kits that had been bred as
shelter ferrets is right on point.

If you breed call yourself a breeder.  If you shelter call yourself a
shelter.  If you do both.  KEEP THEM SEPARATED!

I breed and I shelter I will bet most of you don't even know I breed.  I
don't do a lot of adverstising on that fact and my only official web site
is for the shelter and you won't find any mention of my breeding there.

I do still have 3 male kits available from the spring breeding.  I would
like to find good homes for them but until I get around to making a site
for my kits that I bred you won't find any mention of them on my shelter
site at all.  I do have some pictures of them on a page so if you want to
see any of them you will have to email me privately.

--
Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter