From:
"Steven B. Lamoureux" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:18:43 -0700
I called Continental Airlines to check and see if I could take mine onboard
for my trip.  I was told that the only animals that are allowed in the cabin
are dogs, cats, rabbits, and potbelly pigs.  As you can see common sense had
nothing to do with excluding ferrets.  The customer service representative
that I talked to said that I should write to the airline and ask that they
review their policy reguarding ferrets riding in the cabin.

As far as other airlines and their policies on ferrets I have not checked on
them.  I hope this helps some.  Maybe if we can start a letter writing
campaign to the airlines, maybe we can get them to change their policies.