Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:38:35 -0800
Thanks for posting Bill

Hello,
My name is Corrie and I have a one year old cat, Misty, who was diagnosed
with FIP a little over a month ago.  She has the wet form with fluid in
the abdomen.  She has been on prednisone but I am looking to switch to
Homeopathic remedies.  She has become an extremely picky eater.  Any
suggestions on what I should feed her?  most importantly I am looking to
purchase "Arsenicum album 6C" and "Mercurius sulphuricus 6C" I have been
searching the web like mad and can't find these.  Any help at all would be
greatly appretiated.  Also if anyone has any Homeopathic remedies they can
suggest I'd love that too.

Thank You
Corrie [log in to unmask]

[Moderator's note: These questions are probably best answered on other
lists and by professionals in the field.  Certainly there are many people
here who enjoy cats, but besides being off-topic we give the best info
here about ferrets... wouldn't want to lead you astray.

Off-hand, here are a couple of possibilities for related lists:

[log in to unmask]                                      BIG]