From:
Lindsey Breed Tootle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2014 18:22:07 -0500
Time to re-screen the sliding screen door that accompanies the sliding
glass door! Since my smarty pants Sophie, clawed a hole into the screen
in the sliding screen door I need to re-screen it. I have seen the "pet
screening" at Lowe's and Home Depot one can use to replace screening
on window screens etc. It is a vinyl-coated polyester. Supposed to be
7 times stronger than regular insect screens used on windows etc. You
can see through it too. This is what they sell at Home Depot.

*Phifer ; Model # 3032233; 60 in. x 96 in; Black Pet Resistant Screen
$28.97*

Finally, I don't mind buying it if it will work (meaning the ferrets
can't rip it open). However, I know I won't be able to install it into
the door frame. A bit out of my abilities of home repair and patience!
How do I find someone to install the new screen product? I live in
Dallas, Texas.

Thank you all!
Lindsey Tootle