From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:53:35 EST
Hi everyone :).  My new year's resolution is to try to help more ferrets.
I would like to help more shelters with bedding (as well as catch up to
some bedding promised... sorry I'm planning my wedding too!).  My other
resolution is to spend more time with my friends, family, and pets.
Everything was crazy last year between moving, and money/health issues,
and getting engaged!

There is one thing I would like though.  I know it sounds naive.  I would
like the bashing to stop on the FML.  I noticed a lot over the past year
by various people.  Everything is so political and I guess at 23 years
old I just don't understand why it has to be this way.  We all have a
common goal, but not the same way of doing things.  We are all human and
NO ONE is perfect.  I'm glad my name is NEVER mentioned politically or
otherwise.  I just try to help and do what I think is best.  I'm not sure
if everyone thinks that way, but I'm sure most do.  Why do we feel the
need to bash others?  I think it just makes everyone involved look bad.
That is just my opinion though.  I help who I help and try to help all,
but I am just one person.

Lisa Williams and my sensational six

Sign up for BAM through SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org/
Every dollar helps and adds up quickly.

Looking for a ferret club in the NY/NJ area try:
http://www.metroferret.org/
Metropolitan New York New Jersey Ferret Welfare Society, Metro Ferret