From:
"Zachery S. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 22:26:32 -0500
Hi everyone!

Today is my second day on the FML, but I must say that I look forward to
receving the digest each day and can't wait to share in you stories of your
fuzzie little friends.

Next week I am going to adopt a ferret from a shelter in my area.  This will
be my first fuzzie and I can't wait!  The only reason I don't have one now
is that I am going out of town for a week and didn't feel that it would be
wise to leave it in a stranger's care when I was gone so soon after bringing
it home.

I have spent the last week reading books and surfing the web for ferret
information.  I have purchaced or made everything that the information says
to have.

To tell you the truth, I CAN'T WAIT.  I feel like a little kid.  I'm driving
my wife crazy, talking about the little rascall constantly!  I look forward
to sharing MY stories with you guys soon.

L8R,
Zachery S. Warren
http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~zswarren/