From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:53:56 EST
Sukie, thank you for the info on the ADV testing of kits under 6 weeks, I
will be rechecking her again when she is over 6 weeks of age, just to
double check.

Annie is growing stronger everyday, yesterday she played a little and is
starting to cry when she sees me.  she wants to be held and loved.  she
is a demanding little girl, but she deserves to be.  Annie also uses her
litter box, she has never missed it at all!  I'm using paper towels in her
box for now so that nothing gets stuck to her sore little bottom.

Yesterday i went in to the Petco by my house to check on the ferrets, they
had only 3 ferrets around 8-9 weeks old, they have been there a while I
was told.  They haven't received any new ones in for weeks.  The cage
looked good, I had no complaints.  so my son and I start looking at all
the other animals there, just ofr the heck of it.  Everything looked good
as well.

The funny part is all the employees were on edge, the manager came out of
his office and watched me, when I left he said goodbye.  All the employees
were at the front with him.  It was so funny, i made them all nervous.  He
probably thought I was going to call animal control and had the employees
cleaning everything up real nice.  I got to say it was very funny.

I did mention to the small animal caregiver about Annie, told her I
thought that the other Petco threw her out, that I was going to
investigate it further.  I know that the other Petco got a call as soon
as I left.  Weird thing is I got a call that night from a friend I know
at another totaly different Petco, she said she was calling to see if I
wanted some rats.  she talked to me for an hour.  she is a good person,
but I think she was asked to call me and see what she could find out.  so
fo course I gave her info that I wanted passed on to all the Petcos.  I
think I have them all on edge, which is good, if they are afraid of what
I will do , then they should be.  At least I know for a while everything
will be clean and the kits will be taken care of.  I know their new vet
and at least he knows a little about ferrets, but I know him personally,
he hates ferrets.  I let my friend know that.  See what one little ferret
nut can do to a corporation, lol.  I am always nice when I go in and
sometimes buy a small item, that way they really can't tell me I can't go
in there!

Well gotta go take care of little Annie and then to work,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter