From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 00:31:05 -0700
RASCAL, BRANDY, POGO, MAY-WEE, LOBO, AND THEIR MAMA...

Our Ma says dat dose cranberries are good for you!!!  When Mama has
bladder-fections dose pills cleans you right out...no poop and no pee
problems...Did you nose dat cranberries comes in juice too...your Mama can
buy it for you and put it in a bowl so you can drink it.  Mama says that we
is big girls now and when you is a big girl you drink out of the bowl, not
outta the water bottle no' more...

That bear Griz turned out to be a pretty nice guy!  We don't know what's
gonna happen in the Evil Swamplands...but we gots to rescue dose
black-footed ferret cousins you nose!?!?!?!

Dose coons are so bad...dey dig up the garden...Da put up a fence and they
dug under it!!!!!!!

Can you send Lobo over here to stand guard when we all go to sleep at
night?????

Lobo would scare dem away for sures!!!  Tee hee hee!!!!  =)  =)  =)  =)

Maybe you's guys is part of Cranberries Anonymous (CA)????

Our Da still tinks dat raisins is spelled raisens...i before e he says...

Well, gotta go...got stuffs to get into...

Loves and Dooks!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Four)

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)